What are The 5 Best Local Server Backup Solutions for 2022 that you must know to protect your local server and those valuable data?
You must choose the best local server backup solutions to protect your business data from service interruption, cyberattacks, Ransome thread, or other disasters. Although selecting a backup solution is critical for your business data protection, you must use a suitable server backup solution according to your business requirements.
In this blog post, our experts have researched and selected the top 5 best local server backup solutions, and we have highlighted the main features that will help you choose the right solution for your business.
Veeam provides easy data management and protection that suits startups or large businesses. It’s one of the best server backup software solutions out there.
Moreover, it protects your physical workloads in one place to cloud, SaaS, and Virtual servers providing premium backup, recovery, and replication capabilities. It’s a complete, user-friendly backup solution that can be managed according to your business needs.
Additionally, local server backup solutions are easy to configure for automatic disaster recovery, cloud backup services, and VM restoration. That means it minimizes data loss and reduces downtime in the background while you are working.
However, it offers ransomware protection that helps you detect and prevent cyber threats throughout your backup life cycle.
Also, it will automatically catch recovery and support you avoid reinfection on your behalf by meeting data observation requirements.
- Amazing customer support
- Fast Setup and Excellent Support
- The Veeam Availability Suite includes backup, recovery, monitoring, reporting, and analytics.
- It provides a small plan for startup business
- Reliable Ransome Protection
- A global leader in data protection
- It’s expensive
Backup Everything is a complete solution that not only offers local server backup but also provides unlimited cloud storage space, total file version restoration, and high-level security. Also, it offers the best server backup feature.
Moreover, it provides endless cloud backup storage without restrictions, and you can go to file sharing and recover deleted files.
Although many businesses have private services for their business data backups, cloud backup services are famous for internet speeds and storage capacities.
Plus, for small businesses, Backup Everything creates offers according to their budget. It provides multiple, separate plans for each business.
- Backup a variety of data, files, and folders
- Hybrid backup offers local backup solutions for free open source and backup only what’s essential.
- Continuous Data Protection enables regular backups
- Create local backup storage that makes faster restoration and measures for disaster recovery.
- Backup your VMware machines or Hyper-V machines, and create individual backup sets
- You can backup files and folders along with databases
- Receive emails after each backup job is done
Acronis: local server backup solution
Acronis Cyber Backup is the best windows server backup solution out there. If you want physical and virtual backup and your company’s users want to expand across different platforms and combine backup to anti-ransomware capabilities, Acronis will be the right choice.
Furthermore, you can restore the data to thoroughly new hardware–physical or virtual servers within a few clicks.
It is an industry-leading recovery solution supporting over 20 platforms for click business. It provides flexible workload options for creating, storing, and using backup data.
However, you can backup your data without impacting system performance often. It creates a backup, and you can choose to backup your data in multiple places, which means it will add security and faster recovery when service interruptions.
- Acronis Cyber Backup has built-in ransomware security features.
- It is integrated with the cloud server backup
- Provide you access to endpoint protection management features.
- It is a fast and easy-to-use solution.
- Provides security trademark CloudRAID technology
- A web control panel that gives seamless management to your windows server.
- It has storage of objects, web hosting of static content, SaaS, and many more.
- It’s expensive
Altaro VM backup
Altaro is designed for virtual servers, making it one of the best local server backup solutions. It focused on VMWare and Hyper-V virtualization.
Moreover, this software is designed for most business purposes so that they can replicate their virtual servers on other sites or one of their sites.
It is easy to store data on an offsite copy on a cloud server. Also, it has developed versions for MSPs and SaaS resellers. Also, backup software has an initial identifies procedure of the same data that can only store and transfer once.
Additionally, Continuous Data Protection is a fantastic optimization feature that can check if any changes have happened every five minutes and copy those changes.
However, files are not just backed up but achieved instead, meaning older files or versions of files are stored rather than overwritten.
Also, Altaro provides a free controller or free server backup solutions that offer security and connection services. And other data transfer features in this software are encryption and compression.
- Backup virtualizations
- Incremental backups
- Version For MSPs
- Excellent interface, backup key metrics are easy to use.
- Supporting Virtualization recovery
- Versions available for MSPs and resellers
- It can detect changes in data and replace files, acting as a DLP tool.
- Large datastores can get corrupt.
iDrive 360 Endpoint
iDrive is one of the best local server backup solutions. Plus, it has backup software loyal to enterprise solution backup services.
It effortlessly backups files to the cloud or offline on external hard drives. Also, you could send it in hard drives to the company, and they’ll back it up for you on the cloud.
It is a cloud storage software that allows your PCs, Macs, and mobile devices to backup data through an online cloud interface. Backup software can be helpful if you want multiple backup devices or online sync files.
iDrive 360 Endpoint is a windows server backup from iDrive, and it’s an American solution window company that backup data applications. It’s available on Windows, Mac, Linux, and many more.
- You can backup files to external hard drives by removing the drive during backup, plugging it in, and resuming it from where it was unplugged.
- iDrive has a cloud storage service for its customers to use.
- It has secure backup software for business.
- It has an optional private key for your data to protect from Ransome.
- Compliance fulfills all everyday needs of HIPAA, FINRA, and GDPR.
- Restore multiple machines to recover data quickly.
- It may lose essential documents while syncing and attempting backup files.
Now, you may choose whichever one you like and suits your needs to protect your business data from disasters. Keep in mind that experience and peace of mind are much more important than anything else in choosing a backup solution.