Data protection has become a crying needed activity for the companies as the threat of data-lost or theft is heightened day by day. Companies all over the world are adopting various strategies to protect their data from different types of cyberattacks, especially malware. However, Endpoint backup solutions are the best way of saving important data from any type of disruption.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the benefits of endpoint backup solutions and related facts about endpoint backup. Without further ado, let’s get started.
What Is Endpoint Backup Solution?
Endpoint backup solutions refer to a wonderful data protection method that creates copies of important data belonging to the end devices and safely stores them in cloud storage. This whole process completes automatically without any user intervention. Thus, no data can be lost even in the event of a large-scale attack.
As the data is stored in secured cloud storage, a legitimate user can easily recover the data from any device at any time. In addition, access to the data can be given to multiple users for easier recovery and business continuation.
Benefits of Endpoint Backup Solutions
The practice of remote working, distance working, and working from home is now very common throughout the world. Thus the possibility of endpoint attack increases proportionally. Endpoint backup provides data backup in cloud storage which is a great way of avoiding any sort of disaster. Endpoint backup guarantees that a company never loses data, especially if it’s attacked by disaster, malware, or ransomware.
On the other hand, endpoint attacks delete data from the end devices of a business, and lost data can never be recovered without a prior backup system. So considering present age situations a business must have a backup option like endpoint backup solutions to maintain the business continuity. Let’s see 5 noteworthy benefits of using endpoint backup solutions.
- Data protection: Endpoint backup solutions offer an efficient and safe process to protect end-device data. It saves a company or business from huge destruction by storing data copies in cloud storage. Endpoint backup solutions can protect data integrity and offer usable copies of lost or corrupted endpoint data through virtual air-gapped data copies.
- Data recovery: Companies continuously face different types of cyber-attacks that cause huge data loss or deletion of important data unwantedly. In that case, the only way remains to recover the lost data to avoid huge damage. Endpoint backup solutions are tremendously useful in data recovery. As it saves the data copies in isolated cloud storage the data can be recovered from the source after undesirable data removal.
- Flexibility: Endpoint backup solutions provide a flexible service where an employee can recover their lost data without any IT support and technical difficulties. It protects every employee’s end devices and any remote worker can access their data from remote locations. Moreover, an administrator of a company can also retrieve any employee’s data from a centralized and remote location. As a result, a company doesn’t need extra cost, time, and storage to preserve data.
- Guaranteed security: Endpoint backup solutions maintain tenacious security controls to prevent data loss. With advanced at-rest/in-flight data encryption, zero-trust authentication and access controls, and AI-powered anomaly detection, endpoint backup solutions defeat bad actors from gaining access to protected user data. There is no chance to reach the data if it’s in the wrong hands.
- Remote work continuity: Using endpoint backup solutions a company can protect all of the data on an employee’s device even if it is in a remote location. As a result, a remote employee is also able to retrieve data after an unwished disruption. This feature makes hiring a remote worker or working from remote locations more efficient and cost-friendly. Moreover, it provides enterprise standard security and strong data compliance protocols to prevent unwanted corruption and cyberattacks.
Where Endpoint Backup Solutions Are Used?
Generally, endpoint backup solutions are used by companies to protect employees’ end devices such as laptops, desktops, etc. And save the data from unexpected deletion or cyber attack. Also, it can be used on personal devices to protect data as no one is excluded from the risk of different types of attacks. Large corporations, businesses, organizations and even startups are turning to endpoint backup solutions as the most popular strategy to protect their data from an unseen disaster or cyber attack.
In a nutshell, an endpoint backup solution is a practical and effective strategy for protecting end devices through data backup and recovery. Making endpoint backup a mandatory business operation is going to be a very wise decision for any company regardless of shape and size. As the last thing any company would want is to lose its data and hamper its operation. If you are looking for a complete cloud backup and cyber protection service checkout our revolutionary product – Cloud Protect365 and protect your data like never before.